3:30-arrive at Narita International Airport
4:40-get on a bus to Haneda Airport
6:30-arrive at Haneda Airport
7:30-plane to Komatsu Airport takes off
8:45-arrive at Komatsu Airport
9:15-get on a bus to downtown Kanazawa
10:00-arrive in downtown Kanazawa
10:05-get in a cab to take us to our apartment
10:20-FINALLY arrive home
So it was long, expensive day, but it's nice to be back. I spent the morning drinking copious amounts of coffee and playing copious amounts of guitar. I opted to travel light this time and leave the guitar at home, and found myself very happy to be playing again this morning. This afternoon I semi-forced myself back to the gym to try and get myself back into that routine before I really slip out of it. This evening has been spent mostly updating this damn blog, with periodic lapses back into guitar playing.
So that's about all that's going one here at the moment. I took some pictures from the plane on the way to and from America for you to look at. Enoy the weekend.
Here's a nice sunrise full of jet-wash on the way back to the States, somewhere over Canada.

We flew over Alaska on both legs of the trip, but on the way to America it was dark. On the way back to Japan it was light, so I spent a good deal of time gazing out the window at this beautiful place. I really want to get up to Alaska at some point. It such a huge place, itself almost as big as the coninental US, yet when you look down on it from the plane there is virtually nothing there.



This is Mount McKinley off to our south.

No comments:
Post a Comment