Bags are packed, house is clean, Ipod has been updated with several new albums for the ride; the 'to do' list, by and large, and is done. I have a taxi coming at 8 tomorrow morning to take me to the train station, and by 3:00 I should be geeking it up spotting planes from the observation deck at Narita Airport outside of Tokyo.
We're flying out Thursday morning. One of the beautiful things about flying east is that we leave Tokyo at 11 a.m. Thursday, and arrive in Boston at 12 p.m. on Thursday. Time travel of sorts. Of course we pay on the flight back, losing a day in the process, but I always like saving that day on the way home.
I'll probably do a little posting while we are in the States, most likely sans pictures though. You'll all just have to settle for doses of my amazing prose for a little a while. Talk to you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you made it to Beantown safely. We need the flight info blog posting.
Post a Comment