Yesterday Chieko and I took a trip down to the hospital to visit the Hernandez crew for the first time (for me at least). Cutie, no?


Chieko and I made our whirlwind trip to Tokyo, where I met up with my friend Andrew, ate at TGIFriday's twice in one night, laughed my ass off many times, bought some new glasses, had a 5 hour wedding planning power session, got back on a train for 4 hours, and finally arrived home at midnight on Monday. It went by about that fast.
Here are a few random pictures from outside of Shibuya station in Tokyo.
And one of a disembodied Stitch that kept staring at me on train ride home.
We came home with, among other things, quite a laundry list of stuff that we need to get done for the wedding in the next two or three weeks. Coupled with work, life is going to get hectic here for the next month or so, so forgive me if blogging lags from time to time. I don't want to blog solely about work and wedding planning, so if nothing else of interest presents itself, I probably won't bother posting.
In the interim, I'll be following the Red Sox' march through the playoffs and the Patriot's continued (to the point of being almost boring) romp over every team they play. Looks like they might actually get a game versus the Cowboys on Sunday though, so that should be fun.
OK, time to iron and have some measured wedding discussions with my wife. Patience is a virtue.




1 comment:
hello evan
Post a Comment