I was just walking into work, a little late this morning since thing are winding down. It's a beautiful morning, sun shining, not a cloud to be seen, warm considering it's February. I have my Ipod going.
I see a bunch of crows freaking out, I look over -- there eating a cat. Yeah, a cat. One of the local stray population, stiff as a board, getting it's carcass dragged around a parking lot by hungry crows. I had my camera, but I figured I'd save myself and everyone else the pleasure of that image.
I've learned something about a crows. When you see a bunch of them all giddy and eating something, it's usually not fillet Mignon. The last time I came upon a group of giddy crows, they were feasting on a pile of vomit on the sidewalk. Also on my way to work one morning.
I have some natto here that I was going to eat for breakfast but I think I'll save that for later.
RIP little kitty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment