

...the reason chieko and i were i hawaii was to attend the wedding of our good friends kent and hyun joo...the wedding took place on the beach in lahaina, and it was beautiful...hyun joo was stunning and kent was equally so...it was the perfect setting for a wedding, and definitely put some ideas in our heads about what we are going to do for our eventual multi-cultural wedding ceremony...
...a while ago hyun joo asked me if i would sing a few songs at the wedding, something which i readily agreed to but then found myself wondering what i had gotten myself into...it worked out though with minimal mistakes on my part and an unexpected lack of nervousness...and it was quite a cool experience i have to say...
...enough about me though, very big congrats to kent and hyun joo..it's been a long time coming for you two and i wish you nothing but love and happiness for many years to come!!

4 comments:
Thanks again, dude. I like the pictures. Very nice.. :)
I loved all the songs you sang and I am sure that it will appear in our wedding video.
I hope you were satisfied with your first concert too. ;)
See you soon in J-land.
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
no problem hj, thanks for giving me the opportunity...now i have to get myself out and do some open mic nights or something...
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Post a Comment