hey, yeah there were quite a few people surfing pretty much at every beach we went past... i played 'helpless' by neil young, 'wonderwall' by oasis, 'first day of my life' by bright eyes, and capped it with a stirring rendition of 'all you need is love' by the beatles... werd
I see some picture from "Hana" the killer road. We took the same road and it was very nice.. although I was clinging onto the car door handle the whole time. :) Thank you so much for singing for us. It was one of the most memorable part of the wedding. Literally, I don't remember much about the wedding except for your concert. Thanx again! :D
6 comments:
Dude ,nice pics.
Were people surfing at that beach
in Maui?
It looks beautiful...
My strumming is on the up and up.
Like a pendulum.
haven't fixed the buzzin yet..
What song(s) did u play at
the wedding?
hey,
yeah there were quite a few people surfing pretty much at every beach we went past...
i played 'helpless' by neil young, 'wonderwall' by oasis, 'first day of my life' by bright eyes, and capped it with a stirring rendition of 'all you need is love' by the beatles...
werd
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
I see some picture from "Hana" the killer road. We took the same road and it was very nice.. although I was clinging onto the car door handle the whole time. :)
Thank you so much for singing for us. It was one of the most memorable part of the wedding. Literally, I don't remember much about the wedding except for your concert. Thanx again! :D
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment