Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Party




...a truly great time for me personally, most of my friends and family came by to hang out for the night since i haven't been back home for a while...it was really great to have the people who are so close to me assembled in one place...it was a night highlighted by my brother devin scaring the crap out of my mother by swinging his flaming-things-on chains around in an impromptu pyro-technic show, and of course, by mike richardson's custom gold fangs, which are only brought out for special occasions...thanks especially to my folks who hosted this celebration of debauchery, and to my friends and family who made treks of various lengths to join...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey,

Thank your parents for making that party happen...Who knows when we'll all be hanging out together again?

Anonymous said...

I remember all of your friends.. especially the "gold fang" guy. I still have a picture of him biting Jeff's mini-me doll. ;)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»