Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bright Lights, Big City

Not that I've been blogging much this week, but don't be looking for anything new here for the next few days. Chieko and I are off to Tokyo tomorrow evening for several days of wedding/guitar hunting. It takes about 4 hours door to door; we're going half way by an express train, which doesn't make too many stops but spends far too much time in tunnels for my liking, and then we'll jump on a bullet train for the last hour or so. Kanazawa will have a bullet train line from here to Tokyo in about 2012, right about the time we finish up our contracts here!
I contemplated bringing the computer with me, as the place we are staying has internet access, so I could do some live Tokyo blogging. But I'm thinking a few days away from the computer could do me some good, so it's going to stay home. Have a nice weekend, and I'll be back by the middle of next week, hopefully with some interesting Tokyo pics (and maybe some of a new guitar! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like theweather.tk modules can you please add some more?

Anonymous said...

Casey, are you the Casey Bean who graduated from URI-REN ?

This Casey ws in fact living with his wife, who is Japanese, in Tokyo - I think. He wporked for the USDA.

If you are, do you remember me ?
You and I once shared a office together.

My husband and I now live in New York City.

Sorry if I have emistaken your identity.

My email address is usd202@nyu.edu

Regards
Uma
*******************************