Monday, January 15, 2007

Word.

Props to the Pats...

....who somehow pulled off a win yesterday against the San Diego Chargers. And what a game it was. Luckily I was able to tune in to a good portion of it before work and between classes this morning. I was pretty amped up and tense listening to the last few minutes of the game. I do believe that this incarnation of the Patriots, i.e. the Brady/Belichick era, will end up being my generation's version of the Celtics and Bruins of old, who strung together championships for years. Truly something exciting to watch.
In another bit of good news, looking at my calendar today, I realized that I have a day off on Monday, February 5th. The significance of all this? The Super Bowl, which will hopefully include the Patriots, is on Sunday, February 4th. However, given the time difference between the Super Bowl and Japan, it will be on Monday morning. And since I have the day off, I will be able to watch it! And that is significant, at least to me, assuming the Patriots are in it. Otherwise I'll probably just enjoy sleeping in that day.
But that's getting ahead of ourselves. Still have to rumble over the Colts next Sunday, but at the moment, after yesterday's game, that seems oh-so possible. Night night.

No comments: