
We just got back from stuffing ourselves with Indian curry with some friends this evening. Twas tasty, and now I'm good for nothing. Got a good deal of kite flying in this afternoon after a slow start to the day. The wind left something to be desired in terms of consistency, but otherwise it was a beautiful day.
Yesterday, on the other hand, was not beautiful. It rained most of the day, but worse than the rain was the first real taste of the humidity that we can look forward to over the next few months. I hate humidity. Or rather, I hate high humidity. I've got no real issues with humidity below 70%. But I like clouds, and there were some purdy ones rolling off of and between the mountains.

The highlight of Friday though was heading over to Kent's last night to watch rugby. Another one of our friends is from Australia, and he downloads rugby matches onto DVD. Kent has a DVD projector which allows us to watch rugby in giant format on his wall. As gay as this picture may look, these guys are silly tough.
Chieko and I are excited because tomorrow we are taking delivery of some cabinetry we ordered a few weeks ago. How lame does that sound? My life is not so boring that this is a major event, but I am looking forward to (hopefully) having a place to put all of the crap that currently ends up our kitchen table, in turn making it impossible to actually use the table for eating. Wishful thinking?
That's all from this end. Enjoy the weekend.


8 comments:
That rugby shot was kinda gay. Not that there is anything wrong with it.
i suppose i could've waited and taken a more traditional 'action' shot, but oh well...
casey is not a sienfeld (ei?) fan
What? Someone actually didn't like Seinfeld? Oh well.
BTW, Casey, did you see that the Sox are on a roll. Hope they can keep it up.
thanks for letting my dirty little secret out of the bag mom...i've been following the sox regularly and listening to most of their games online...they're kicking butt...the only thing better is seeing the yankees floundering so much (sorry sheryl)
i didn't realize it was a secret. not that there is anything wrong with THAT!!
xoxo
ok, this is MY blog..no more seinfield references!!
HAHAHA
Post a Comment