Sunday, May 21, 2006

Critters...




Today was about as beautiful day as I could have asked for, and I took advantage by walking walk along the river this morning...I saw baby ducks and other creatures bustling around with spring fever, including this beautiful blurry butterfuly...if you've looked at my last few photo entries here it should be pretty apparent that I still don't really know how to use my new camera, but will make up for my lack of skills by using alliteration when I describe my photos...confused?...I am...must be the cold medicine...so enjoy the blurry butterfly and the serendipitous spider (we hadn't planned on meeting), and hopefully in the very near future both my mind and my pictures will be clearer to us all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to here about your guitar. and i thought you were afraid, oops, i mean... i thought you didn't like spiders.

love,
mom
xoxoxo