Friday, May 19, 2006

T.G.I.F. ???



...this was the view from my office as I was getting ready to head home this afternoon...so I was waiting around for the deluge to ebb since I go to work on foot, and along came a student who I'm not sure how has made it this far...so I helped him with his homework which went on for an hour or so as it turns out he really doesn't know how to speak English..that's fine though, but it was a stalemate of sorts--since he was keeping there on a Friday evening, I was going to make sure he understood what I was trying to teach him...ANYWAY, the weekend is upon me, the rain has stopped, and I've got a belly full of food...my only plans are to get a haircut and join a gym...I am tubby and must change my ways, and hopefully whip myself into shape before heading back to the states this summer...and so begins the era (once again) of me not being a flabby bastard!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a good teacher, stop swearing.

mom
xoxoxo