...or good morning or afternoon, depending where you are, and what time is, I suppose...getting ready to eat dinner here in Kanazawa though...today was a long day but from here on out the week looks good...my tolerance for college student lethargy, unenthusiasm (is that a word?), ungratefulness, and general uselessness has been dangerously low over the last few days and I have worked hard not to explode on them...not that my yelling would do much good as they wouldn't really understand anything I said...I just hope I wasn't such a frail, moody, short-sighted little turd when I was a college student...but I probably was...
Anyway, feels good to get that out...I also found out that my radio interview/music thing isn't until next Wednesday, which is great news as it gives me time to kick this cold, which will benefit the singing, and also hopefully I can get my Gibson fixed and ready...
And that's going to have to do it for now as Chieko is telling me dinner is served...
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you know you were (and still are, and not just because i am your mom!!) perfect in every way. so... i'd like to hear more about this radio deal you have going.
xoxoxo
Hey dude, when the going gets rough just smash a TV or boom box like MEEEE ;-)
Post a Comment