

...these little guys were bite-size AND delicious, and mom didn't put up much of a fight either when I went after them with a butterfly net...OK that's a horrible lie but they were cute to look at while I was on my way into work for a few hours today, being the dedicated teacher that I am...apparently they nest on campus each year...this weekend went by too fast as usual, but the upcoming week isn't so bad since we don't have classes on Thursday...it's the school's foundation day, so aside from attending a ceremony in the morning I'll have the day to do as a please...and we just found out that Chieko's parents are coming to visit next Sunday to deliver their car to us...it will be nice to see them again and to get a car...didn't need one at all in Tokyo but out here it is a pretty necessary thing...enjoying a nice spring Sunday evening here...hope the little ducks are doing the same

1 comment:
mmmmm? is that as in yummy?
i have to ask since i haven't seen them around campus myself. didja help yerself to some duckling's for a sunday BBQ?
Post a Comment