Saturday, May 13, 2006
Sustainable Blogging, Attempt #2
The last incarnation of this blog was short-lived and messy, but I'm back and this time I'll be damned if I don't maintain and love this blog. I've got a new catchy slogan and this new background that screams understated sophistication. Also, I just bought a digital camera, so there will be pictures galore and commentary without end to keep my friends and family up to date on all the exotic things I am doing here in Japan...but that's going to have to wait until i learn how to use the camera and have something interesting to talk to about...so until then, may you bristle with anticipation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
cool casey
thanks...i changed it again...
You should call yourself "Sardine"for a nickname!
Laurie
hey casey,
looks like life is pretty good!!\enjoyed the photos..
can't wait to see you..
love rich aka dr. poop
thanks for checking out the blog guys...how can you not have one of these things going by now dr. p?
Post a Comment