Here's where Chieko and I live...our place is in the middle

This is the view from my classroom at Kanazawa Institute of Technology, where I teach English...As you can see there are mountains just outside of town...These ones are pretty small but if it were a nicer day you'd see some bigger ones just off in the distance...that's looking east...about 10 minutes drive in the other direction and you'll hit the ocean...so this is a pretty nice place I've found myself in, though they do pack the houses in pretty tight here


And some pics of the KIT campus and library (my classroom's on the 11th floor)


And finally, my office!!

3 comments:
Looks great! Keep the photos coming. Decided to go with posting the images directly rather than slides? It works better. This way we can read your captions easily.
thanks for your help...just posted the pics directly for now because bubble share was taking ages, i think because i took the pics at the highest quality...will try and figure it out later...how's your day going?
You have a nice Blog!
I enjoyed it a lot.
Please keep posting the latest infomation.
Good luck!
Post a Comment