
...somewhere on this page is the wedding announcement for chieko and i...can you find our names?? i'll put up the answer once i'm near a computer that can write japanese characters...but i'll give you a hint...my name, being foreign, is written in a different alphabet than all the other words you can see...
...summer vacation is officially on for me...i finished up everything yesterday and now i'm just relaxing until we leave next thursday...nice to think that a week from now i will be back home on cape cod for the first time in almost two years...
...things are going to be pretty hectic until then though...tomorrow we are heading to niigata, where chieko's family lives, and i will be introduced to the whole iguchi clan...i will be very nervous and uncomfortable, but i've grown pretty used to those feelings in the last six months or so...we should be back here sunday night, to pack, clean and catch a train to tokyo on tuesday...i want to visit some friends there before we head to the states, and chieko wants to visit her hair dresser...so it'll be an action packed week before we get on a plane next thursday...

5 comments:
is it line #6?
yes..very good
Hi casey.
Thank you for your e-mail.
Are you in america? realy?
I'll take my vacation in august.
I'll go to kyoto,my parents' home.
So,I know 'Nonoichi'
Nonoichi is the city where my brother lived about 20 years ago.
He was the students in Kanazawa Industy Univercity.
I went to Nonoichi once.
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment